At BPET, we are focussed on delivering our vision to Learn, Enjoy, Succeed through all that we do. We believe that every child and staff member has the entitlement to benefit from a learning experience (Learn) which is broad and enriched (Enjoy), and which enables them to achieve far greater individual success (Succeed) than they might previously have thought possible.
Continued professional development is so important to us that we have invested in the enhancement of our training and collaboration programme, increasing the number of external facilitators and training organisations we are partnered with, as well as networking and collaboration opportunities.
We are delighted to share our 2023-24 CPD and Collaboration Brochure (downloadable PDF) with staff and industry colleagues. Training areas include:
- National Professional Qualification for Senior Leaders (NPQSL)
- National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH)
- National Professional Qualification for Executive Leadership (NPQEL)
- National Professional Qualification for Leading Teacher Development (NPQLTD)
- National Professional Qualification for Leading Teaching (NPQLT)
Our training courses are delivered in partnership with:
Read about our collaboration with Best Practice Network.